Why De Taaltrainer?
De Taaltrainer is a new formula based on decades of experience: a group of independent, very experienced and successful language trainers (see trainers) together make up the De Taaltrainer network. The initiator and proprietor of De Taaltrainer is Miranda Bensing.
Miranda Bensing began her career in language training in 1998 when she joined NIOW Advies & Opleiding as project leader language training. In 2000, she formed her own language institute, Aristo Taaltrainingen, with which she won the Shell/LiveWIRE Young Business Award. Aristo Taaltrainingen merged with Amsterdam-based Feedback Talen in 2004 and Miranda Bensing became first training director and then commercial director.
Our new formula
The trainers that have proved most successful at the various institutes in recent years are now united in De Taaltrainer. De Taaltrainer works only with trainers who can be described as the best in the business!
What’s new about the De Taaltrainer formula?
- The best language trainers in the Netherlands work together under one flag
- The trainers themselves maintain contact on course content and organisational matters with students and principals. We have short, clear and fast lines of communication.
- Evaluations and research increasingly prove that the quality of the trainer accounts for 85 to 90 per cent of the success of a training course. De Taaltrainer’s trainers therefore earn 30 to 50 per cent more than they would at ‘traditional’ language institutes.
- We invest first and foremost in quality and lasting relationships. We invest less or not at all in buildings, brochures and advertising campaigns. The result — a language course with De Taaltrainer costs 20 to 40 per cent less than at other language institutes.
- De Taaltrainer’s trainers have between them worked at practically every large and not so large business and public authority in the Netherlands. They therefore possess an in-depth knowledge of sector-specific jargon and job-specific language skills.